We are delighted to welcome societies our special course, the best in Mid Ulster. The location offers stunning views across the undulating countryside of Tyrone, and the enjoyable Par 71 course is kept in great condition under the guidance of Gerry Byrne, who has been responsible for the presentation of the golf course for 13 European Opens and the 2006 Ryder Cup Matches at the K Club. Gerry was technical advisor for the successful Paris National bid for the 2018 Ryder Cup Matches.
Our aim is to ensure that every visitor to the Club will have an enjoyable and rewarding day, both on the course and in the clubhouse where excellent bar and catering facilities are provided.
Our Shop Manager, Alastair Fleming and his staff, are always on hand to help with advice and equipment from the well-stocked shop and answer any golf enquiries. Our Professional, David Graham, can provide clinics or tailor-made tuition for societies.
The Pro Shop can be contacted on: 028 8772 2098 (option1) or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you at Dungannon Golf Club.
- Central location in middle of Northern Ireland
- Best course in Mid Ulster. Designed by Patrick Merrigan and Darren Clarke
- Best Golf Club – The NI Hospitality Awards 2019
- Winner of the NI Food Awards Best restaurant in NI in 2016, Best in Tyrone 2017, Best Golf Club Restaurant in Ulster 2020 – YesChef Awards
- Available weekdays and Sundays
- Shotgun start available
- Golf and food packages available from £18/person
Thank you and the club, office staff, dining room staff and Golf Shop for our enjoyable society day on Sunday 2nd April. All our members spoke highly of the course and the welcome we received and will definitely return again. Thanking you again.” SPERRIN GOLF SOCIETY.