We are delighted to welcome societies to our special course, the best in Mid Ulster. The location offers stunning views across the undulating countryside of Tyrone, and the enjoyable Par 71 course is kept in great condition under the guidance of Gerry Byrne, who has been responsible for the presentation of the golf course for 13 European Opens and the 2006 Ryder Cup Matches at the K Club. Gerry was technical advisor for the successful Paris National bid for the 2018 Ryder Cup Matches.
Our aim is to ensure that every visitor to the Club will have an enjoyable and rewarding day, both on the course and in the clubhouse where excellent bar and catering facilities are provided.
Our Shop Manager, Alastair Fleming and his staff, are always on hand to help with advice and equipment from the well-stocked shop and answer any golf enquiries. Our Professional, Sean Morrison, can provide clinics or tailor-made tuition for societies.
The Shop can be contacted on: 028 8772 2098 (option1) or email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you at Dungannon Golf Club.
- Central location in middle of Northern Ireland
- Best course in Mid Ulster. Designed by Patrick Merrigan and Darren Clarke
- Best Golf Club – The NI Hospitality Awards 2019
- Winner of the NI Food Awards Best restaurant in NI in 2016, Best in Tyrone 2017, Best Golf Club Restaurant in Ulster 2020 – YesChef Awards
- Available weekdays only before 4pm.
- Golf £25/person.
- Tea/Coffee and bacon bap £7. Two course meal £15
- To book speak to the Golf Shop who will be glad to assist 028 8772 2098 Ext 1 or 028 8772 7485
- Please read the Terms and Conditions below carefully.
SOCIETY TERMS AND CONDITIONS – COVID-19
- A minimum of 12 people are considered for a group booking.
- When you make a booking with us you will receive confirmation of what has been held for you. Please check this carefully and make sure that everything is as agreed. If you have any amendments or changes then please let us know as soon as possible.
- If you are happy to proceed we will require a £5.00 per person non-refundable deposit to secure the booking with full payment 14 days prior to your booked date- whichever comes first.
- No refunds will be given unless we have to close the course and are unable to fulfil your booking.
- Names and contact numbers of ALL group members are required for track & trace purposes 48 hours before your booked date. All details will be destroyed 21 days after your booking date.
- Please report to the Golf Shop when you arrive. We can check the number of people playing and issue you with scorecards and buggies if booked.
- Social distancing must be observed at all times in line with government guidelines –failure to so may result in the Golf Club closing and future group bookings not being able to take place.
- Pre-set your 4 balls before arriving and arrive in these 4 balls at staggered intervals.
- Putting green is open, please observe social distancing guidelines.
- Bunker rakers have been removed, players are required to smooth sand with their feet after playing your shot.
- Flagsticks have been left in the holes and must not be touched, hole cups now have a liner for contact fee ball retrieval.
- Once a hole has been completed, the group in front must have left the tee box before players can progress to the next hole.
- Do not double back to play again if a ball is lost, unplayable or in a penalty area.
- Equipment, food ,and drink must not be exchanged between players.
- Players must not shake hands.
- Please call or email the golf club with any post round COVID-19 related health issues at the earliest opportunity.
- If you feel unwell or are displaying any symptoms of coronavirus please do not visit the site.
- Due to government guidelines-all bookings are not guaranteed and may be subject to change.
To book speak to the Golf Shop who will be glad to assist 028 8772 2098 Ext 1 or 028 8772 7485
Thank you and the club, office staff, dining room staff and Golf Shop for our enjoyable society day on Sunday 2nd April. All our members spoke highly of the course and the welcome we received and will definitely return again. Thanking you again.” SPERRIN GOLF SOCIETY.