Have you got your tickets for the event of the year? Dungannon Golf Club, in association with Storey Womenswear and Menswear and Dungannon Golf Club Restaurant, is proud to present “Strictly Showtime” at the Bardic Theatre on Friday 8th and Saturday 9th June 2018.
Dungannon Golf Club has adopted “Ready Golf” for all golf except official matchplay competitions. “Ready Golf” is a commonly used term which indicates that players should play when they are ready to do so, rather than adhering strictly to the “farthest from the hole plays first” stipulation in the Rules of Golf. Some examples of “ready golf” in action are:
· Hitting a shot when safe to do so if a player farther away faces a challenging shot and is taking time to
assess their options.
· Shorter hitters playing first from the tee or fairway if longer hitters have to wait.
· Hitting a tee shot if the person with the honour is delayed in being ready to play.
· Hitting a shot before helping someone to look for a lost ball.
· Putting out even if it means standing close to someone else’s line.
· Hitting a shot if a person who has just played from a greenside bunker is still farthest from the hole but is delayed due to raking the bunker.