Learn2Golf – Starting every Friday from the 15th July 2023 onwards at 5pm & 6pm.
Golf is a great way to relax, socialise, or enjoy some you time while staying fit and healthy. Regardless if you are a beginner and want to take those first steps towards playing this wonderful game or an experienced player that wants to dive into more details of their swing using the latest technology in our Indoor Swing Studio, then the ‘Learn2Golf’ programme is just for you.
‘Learn2Golf’ offers all new starters and people returning to the game a fun and relaxed introduction, as well as regular golfers looking to sharpen up their golf game. Our four-week courses provide expert tuition from our PGA Professional on all aspects of the game. No dress code, no equipment and no experience required! We offer beginner, improver and get onto the course sessions to build your confidence to getting you out playing golf.
- Classes will be available on Fridays from 5pm to 6pm & 6:30pm to 7:30pm.
- Maximum of 6 people per group booking. £60.00 per person for the 4 week Golf Clinic per month.
- Lessons will take place outdoors on the driving range using the latest software and tech such as the V1Pro to analyse your swing video in more detail.
Please use the email email@example.com to book your place for the clinic or contact our Head Professional on 07938484806.
Terms and Conditions:
- Lessons missed during the 4 week period of the clinic are non refundable.
- Payments are required upfront or on the day of the firs lesson of the Clinic.
- Payments for monthly clinic will be renewed after every month.
Get onto the course
Aimed at those who are ready to take on the golf course and is availabe for all levels of golf. During these sessions, you will take to course with your PGA Professional for 90 minutes to learn course management and how to lower your scores. Your will also have a 30 min lesson to continue to refine your swing, short game and putting. £60