Dungannon Golf Club is seeking to appoint a forward thinking manager/secretary who will assist in the development and delivery of the Club’s development plan, to include development goals, governance and operational structure.
DETAILS OF THE ROLE
- Manage, operate and action the needs of the Club to deliver against the development plan in line with the club’s standard operating procedures.
- Address the requirements of members and visitors to ensure a fulfilling golf club experience.
- Manage, plan and action all matters of golf membership concerning subscriptions.
- Manage policies and day to day operational systems to include all health and safety company procedure.
SALES & MARKETING
- Market the golf club within the Club’s brand guidelines.
- Embrace social media to promote all golf club initiatives and events.
- Assist the team in improving all sources of golf revenue.
- Work to maximise revenue and funding opportunities.
- Maintain records of all of the above.
- Up-to date IT skills including practical experience of golf club management software.
- Experience of or willingness to learn ClubV1, Club Systems and Sage Payroll Software.
- Social Media and website management essential.
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Enthusiastic and energetic with a tenacious can-do attitude.
- Strong manager able to lead and motivate.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organised, with the ability to multi-task.
- Commercially proactive with strong business acumen.
- Appreciation of golf, its rules and the traditions and ethos of a private members club.
- Highest levels of integrity and diplomacy.
- Understanding of relevant legislation and regulations.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 14/02/19