Dungannon Golf Club is seeking a Trainee Greenkeeper with a passion for grounds and sports turf maintenance, who is hardworking and flexible.
To assist in the daily operations of the Golf Course by ensuring the efficient preparation of the course.
• Operate equipment for fine turf maintenance programmes that guarantee year-round quality and consistency
• Liaise with senior colleagues on the upkeep and maintenance of the golf course.
• Protect and promote a safe working environment.
Whilst full training will be given, the following are desirable:
• A keen eye for detail and a passion for Greenkeeping.
• Good communication skills.
• Tractor driving licence.
• Be a team player and the willingness to go ’the extra mile’.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 1st May 2018.