30 MINUTE TASTER SESSIONS £5
Golf is a great game for everyone of all ages: male or female. It’s fun, gets you fit, reduces stress and offers full lungs of fresh air in beautiful countryside. A round of golf can take you away from the hassles of everyday life and focus your mind. Read more here.
And it’s great for having a laugh with friends and making new ones. The famous 19th hole is a place to enjoy a drink, discuss your game and meet your future opponents.
The best thing to do is simply give it a go. Book a personal 30 minute taster session and see what you think. So you’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain. No dress code. No equipment. No experience required. Fun seekers welcome!
SIX WEEK STARTER PROGRAMME
Our Six Week Starter programme gives all new starters and those returning to the game a fun and relaxed introduction. Our six-week programme for £60 provides expert tuition on all aspects of the game. Lessons last one hour and are in small groups. Have fun and meet fellow beginners. Separate classes for men and women. No dress code. No equipment. No experience required. Fun seekers welcome!
At the end of the Six Week Starter Programme you are ready to join Dungannon Golf Club as a Novice Member get an official CONGU Handicap.
Never having played golf before I joined the Get Into Golf initiative in 2016 and was made to feel very welcome right from the start.
I really enjoyed getting to grips with the game and have found David Graham, the Professional, really helpful.
I became a Full Member in September and have already acquired a handicap and played in the Ladies’ Winter League competition.
The 3 Month Novice membership designed specifically for men and women who have completed the Six Week Starter Programme. Includes
- Use of the course at quieter times*
- Five group lessons with our PGA Pro David Graham
- One session on basic rules and etiquette
- Head to the course with other beginners and play seven holes. For first 60 minutes your group will receive guidance from our PGA Professional, David Graham, as you build your confidence
- Obtain an official CONGU handicap by playing 54 holes in a combination of 9 or 18 hole on different days
- Play in Novice Competitions once you have obtained your Handicap
- Get £100 off your first Full Membership subscription (currently £550pa ) or 20% of other membership offers.
READY TO SIGN UP FOR FULL MEMBERSHIP?
The final stage is to join as a Full Member – there are frequently promotions available.