Dungannon Golf Club is currently recruiting for a Marketing and Administrative Assistant.
Marketing and Administrative Assistant
The post calls for an enthusiastic person who will manage the full admin function of the golf club and develop and grow the marketing strategy.
The role in brief:
- Provide first class customer service to members, guests and visitors
- Look after the full admin function including the preparation and circulation of agendas/minutes for meetings.
- Develop and drive the overall Marketing strategy
- Work in collaboration with the Competition Convenor to set up and run competitions.
- Create marketing campaigns to recruit new members, advertise events and secure sponsors for competitions, events and tee boxes.
- Responsible for implementing a social media strategy and maintaining the membership databases.
- Deal with membership requirements and enquiries.
- Deal with society bookings and corporate events.
The ideal candidate:
- A good standard of education ideally with a GCSE or A Level in IT
- A good standard of education with a minimum of 5 GCSEs to Grade C or above, including English and Maths.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an administrative or customer service role. Experience working in a golf environment would be advantageous
- Fully competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge and experience of managing social media platforms and email marketing would be advantageous.
- Flexible to work outside core hours in order to carry out the duties of the role is essential.
- Ability to deal with confidential data, to include tact, diplomacy and discretion.
This is a full time position 40 hours over a five day week. This may include Saturday and Sunday during the summer months.
Please send your CV to;